
I have been accurately accused of not updating my blog like I should... so I thought I'd take a moment to say a little about the multiple things that have taken place since October :)
1. Early November there was a country dance! Now you know I loved that!
2. Prior to the country dance, my powder puff football team got smashed by the other teams... but I should have known... how intimidating is a team called "the

purple puffy penguins"?!?!?
3. The next weekend we had parents weekend! I loved it because my mom and sis
ter got to come and visit me! It was a great time because I was sooo homesick and their visit made a huge difference! We went to see a show called Dixie Stampede, and we got a picture, but it was far too expensive to keep it, so you can use your imagination!

4. The weekend after that, I went on a JR HIGH RETREAT! We had a great time! I got to know my kids better, and we played a bunch of fun games! At the end of the weekend there was a long prayer walk that was very meaningful.

No comments:
Post a Comment